We are in a journey of growth. This is especially true in our spiritual growth, where every day and every action lead us closer to or further from our goal – Christlikeness. Whether we are in the growth process, or designing a growth process for others, we need to be able to create conditions where the growth process will yield maximum result. The chart above is what I believe as an essential conditions for maximum growth – based on theocentric paradigm of growth where God is the initiator and source of growth, and human as responder to God’s work.
- Does the growth process help people to formulate what is they strongly desire?
- Does the growth process give hope for a different and better life?
- Does the growth process help us to reflect on our motivations?
- Does the growth process points people to God’s direction and work in our life
- Does the growth process invites other people to help us grow?
- Does the growth process makes us whole by integrating all our aspects of self?
- Does the growth process helps us to acquire new skill needed for our growth?
- Does the growth process helps us to mastering the skills by repeating the baby steps?
- Does the growth process helps us translate our vision into
- Does the growth process utilize various means to help us integrate all our knowledge, values and skills
- Does the growth process help us to reflect and learn from our relations and life events
- Does the growth process help us to weather the failures, sufferings, crises and conflict in our life?